Thursday, February 11, 2016

WELCOME!

Hi guys!!

Oh my gosh, I am SO excited to be starting up this blog!

First of all, my name is Morgan. I am 24 years old and I live in Portland, Oregon. I am married to my high school sweetheart and we have two beautiful children!
I am a BEACHBODY Coach and I'm super proud of that. It took me TWO years to finally decide to change my life for the better through Beachbody, thanks to some friends of mine who got involved and never gave up on me and worked very hard as coaches themselves. After doubting myself and envying their lives, I FINALLY changed my mindset and said "I can do what they're doing. I can change my life and live healthily. I can change other people's lives because that's the kind of person I am. The personal growth so far has been INCREDIBLE. I joined Beachbody in November of 2015. I went through a short phase of doubting myself again and feeling overwhelmed with the job load I created in my mind and didn't focus on the day to day, the baby step changes. It was a slow process at first for me. I've ONLY done one round of 21 Day Fix and I lost 11 pounds!!! Before the 21 Day Fix I was doing the CIZE workout program a couple times a week and it is my FAVORITE program. I'm always shaking up my workouts so that I don't plateau or get "bored" with my workouts. Beachbody On Demand, or as I like to call it "The Netflix of Workouts" is such an incredible feature. I can find a workout that fits me for that day. Its freaking awesome!

If you are someone who has started paying attention to what I'm doing, I hope you don't wait as long as I did to become a coach and change your life! I get my first paycheck this week and that's because I finally decided to let go of my insecurities, let go of my fears and just WORK for it. All it takes is to live the lifestyle that Beachbody encourages and in the meantime, encourage and uplift the people you know/encounter in life. My goal is to change hundreds and hundreds of lives by the time my children move out of the house.

My ultimate focus will always be to give my business and my health to God and ask him to bless those areas of my life. I believe he's got my back, ALWAYS.

Thank you for giving my first post a read and I hope you stick with me on this journey! If you have ANY questions or comments, I want to connect with you!! You can send me an e-mail - surratt123@gmail.com and we can go from there! I utilize Facebook and Instagram and would love to have you friend/follow my pages so we can get to know each other! IG is listed below, the rest I can give upon request, thank you again so much for stopping by and I hope to see you become a part of my Metro Fit Team! <3

-Morgan

surratt123@gmail.com
www.beachbodycoach.com/surratt123
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/regallyrenegaaaade/
IG: @renegadesociety22
      @regallyrenegade

No comments:

Post a Comment